Baltimore, MD

Service Requests created during previous 48 hours

EndpointService NameStatusDescriptionMediaRequested At
Service NameDescription
Dead Animal PickupUse this SR to report and request the removal of a dead animal from the public right-of-way or private property. The City will remove the dead animal.
Flooded Street
Abandoned Vehicle
Damaged SidewalkUse this SR to request a repair to a footway/sidewalk on a city street - (The footway may be broken, cracked, or chipped.) After assessing the problem, the City will perform necessary repairs to make it safe. A violation notice may be issued if property is privately owned; the resident or business owner would either repair footway/sidewalk or pay the city to perform the work.
Sign Missing or Damaged
PotholeUse this SR to report a pothole on a public street or alley. The City will repair most potholes within 48 hours.
City Employee Complaint
Food Facility ComplaintUse this SR to report a complaint regarding a restaurant, grocery store, cart, or other food service facility. A Health Department sanitarian will be assigned to investigate the complaint. The sanitarian performs an inspection of the facility before determining the final disposition. In some cases the facility operator may be given a citation and/or the facility may be shut down.
Dirty Alley or Street
Aggressive Animal
City Employee Praise
Graffiti Removal
Hydrant Leaking
Street Light OutUse this SR to report a streetlight outage. Streetlights are maintained by either the City or BG&E. The City will repair or coordinate the repair of all public street lights.
Traffic Signal RepairUse this SR to request repairs to a traffic or pedestrian signal at a signalized intersection. A technician will be dispatched to investigate and repair the signal problem. Please enter location using street names of the intersection. (I.E. Pratt and Light; Gay and Fayette)  IF THE SIGNAL IS FLASHING OR NOT FUNCTIONING AT ALL, CALL 311 TO REPORT AN EMERGENCY SITUATION!
Hydrant Damaged
Waterway Pollution Investigation
Trash, High Grass, or Weeds
InformationA new Baltimore 311 mobile app will be arriving on Sept. 8th. You will need to download and install the new app from the app store after searching on “Baltimore 311” . We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to serving you in the future.
Downed Tree or LimbUse this SR to report a downed tree or limb on footway or street
Parking Complaint
Liquor and Adult Entertainment ComplaintLiquor and Adult Entertainment Complaint
Hydrant Open
Snow / Icy ConditionsRequest for Plowing or Icing
Water Leak (Exterior)Use this SR to report a water leak in the street or sidewalk. The City will investigate and make the required repairs.
Sediment or Erosion Problem
Sewer Overflow
Storm Drain or Inlet
Park Cleaning or Mowing